Description of job position
- Installing sound equipment at cultural, social, television, radio and other events.
- Operating in recording and dubbing studios.
- Plugging speakers, amplifiers, microphones, equalisers, personal audio systems, musical instruments and other sound equipment.
- Communicating with musicians and instructing them in order to set the optimum sound level.
- Operating an analogue and digital mixer to maintain a balanced and the clearest possible sound during the event.
- Removing sound equipment after the event.
Position Sound Engineer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Ambulance Paramedic - Medicine & Social Care
68091 - 192641 NGN
Sound Engineer - Arts & Culture
77497 - 179827 NGN
Printer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
91655 - 162225 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN