Description of job position
- Window-dressing of shops, travel agencies, financial institutions, etc.
- Moving and arranging objects, creating aesthetic decorations.
- Placing price tags and labels on the goods.
- Adjusting the decoration of displays to the current season and to ongoing events.
- Dressing, undressing and changing mannequins’ clothes.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Window Dresser, Decorator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
62,874 - 156,160 NGN
Window Dresser, Decorator
Arts & Culture
60,784 - 159,149 NGN
46,582 - 180,119 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used