Description of job position
- Implementation, enforcement and control of money laundering and / or terrorist financing prevention measures in the company;
- Checking new customers, reviewing documents, risk analysis of new customers;
- Monitoring of existing customers according to established procedures;
- Monitoring of suspicious transactions, customer activities, collection and analysis of data on such transactions, investigation of suspicious transactions;
- Organization of the company's internal legal acts related to KYC, AML, customer risk, compliance control, organization of their change and renewal.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Anti-Money Laundering Specialist - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
83,554 - 405,013 NGN
Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
87,817 - 400,459 NGN
101,450 - 381,109 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used