Description of job position
- Processing of all types of client requests.
- Entering and updating the information in the bank information system.
- Drawing up and processing of contracts and contract amendments for individual banking products.
- Archiving documents in compliance with the internal regulations.
- Mastering internal regulations, general business terms and conditions, and business conditions for individual banking products.
- Communicating with internal and external clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Back Office Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,078 - 100,190 NGN
73,095 - 234,674 NGN
Back Office Specialist
69,759 - 239,508 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
100,178 - 199,303 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,465 - 1,086,608 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used