Description of job position
- Processing of all types of client requests.
- Entering and updating the information in the bank information system.
- Drawing up and processing of contracts and contract amendments for individual banking products.
- Archiving documents in compliance with the internal regulations.
- Mastering internal regulations, general business terms and conditions, and business conditions for individual banking products.
- Communicating with internal and external clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Back Office Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
72,040 - 236,188 NGN
Back Office Specialist
70,036 - 239,106 NGN
Health and Safety Officer
Security & Protection
96,220 - 203,458 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN