Description of job position
- Active sale of bank products and of services to retail clients.
- Opening and closing of bank accounts.
- Realization of domestic and international wire transfers.
- Accepting and issuing of cash in domestic and foreign currency.
- Providing clients with counseling and information.
- Carrying out administrative tasks connected with the provided services.
- Fulfilling of the set business and acquisition plans.
Position Client officer - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Fitter/Assembler - Mechanical Engineering
79826 - 165327 NGN
Client officer - Banking
58641 - 194406 NGN
HR Assistant - Human Resources
83514 - 161361 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN