Description of job position
- Purchase, keeping and sale of securities, commodities and foreign currencies in the currency of the clients and/or on the account of the bank.
- Monitoring and verifying prices of the financial tools at the security exchange.
- Following and analyzing the development on financial markets.
- Exchanging information with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing financial reports.
Position Dealer/Trader - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
126,187 - 476,287 NGN
140,543 - 462,315 NGN
Medical Institution Manager
110,348 - 510,718 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN