Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the department within the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Training of new recruits.
- Finding and proposing trainings and courses for subordinate employees.
- Checking the attendance of subordinate employees.
- Solving non-standard situations at the workplace.
- Participation in the selection and dismissal of employees.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Position Department Manager - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Branch Director - Banking
138505 - 454761 NGN
Department Manager - Banking
140661 - 452931 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Medicine & Social Care
142447 - 452188 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN