Description of job position
- Providing advice connected to consumer, mortgage, and commercial loans.
- Evaluating client creditworthiness pursuant to the lending policy at the financial institution.
- Concluding loan contracts on behalf of the financial institution.
- Checking the payment of instalments and the fulfilment of conditions agreed in the loan agreement.
- Adjusting deadlines and monthly instalments, loan maturity, etc. in the event that a client is temporarily unable to make payments.
- Contacting competing financial institutions with proposals for co-financing higher-cost investment projects.
- Cooperating with executors and external companies that deal with the collection of receivables.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Loan Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
105,071 - 213,066 NGN
78,848 - 248,924 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
94,090 - 227,945 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN