Description of job position
- Providing advice connected to consumer, mortgage, and commercial loans.
- Evaluating client creditworthiness pursuant to the lending policy at the financial institution.
- Concluding loan contracts on behalf of the financial institution.
- Checking the payment of instalments and the fulfilment of conditions agreed in the loan agreement.
- Adjusting deadlines and monthly instalments, loan maturity, etc. in the event that a client is temporarily unable to make payments.
- Contacting competing financial institutions with proposals for co-financing higher-cost investment projects.
- Cooperating with executors and external companies that deal with the collection of receivables.
Position Loan Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
105140 - 212978 NGN
Loan Specialist - Banking
80352 - 246782 NGN
Priest - Medicine & Social Care
95470 - 226088 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN