Description of job position
- Taking care of the assigned portfolio at the bank branch.
- Creating and developing business relations with clients .
- Presentation and sale of bank products and services.
- Fulfilling of the set personal business plan.
- Taking part in fulfilling the financial and campaign plan.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Personal Banker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
92,807 - 207,205 NGN
72,040 - 236,188 NGN
Back Office Specialist
70,036 - 239,106 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN