Description of job position
- Managing liquid assets, stocks, bonds and real estate of highly creditworthy bank clients.
- Seeking out potential clients and their acquisition within their area of operation.
- Detecting the individual requirements and objectives of clients with the intention to propose the optimal investment solution for the appreciation of their property.
- Communicating with experts in asset management, real estate, lawyers etc.
- Providing advice in the investment and real estate area.
- Handling the special requirements of clients (e.g. booking tickets for an event, providing private jet transportation, etc.).
Position Private Banker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Chief Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
93825 - 302063 NGN
Private Banker - Banking
94109 - 302142 NGN
Production Manager - Mechanical Engineering
103720 - 290198 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN