Description of job position
- Developing the new and innovating the existing bank products and services.
- Monitoring and analyzing the competitive environment.
- Following the fulfilling of goals in the area of product profitability.
- Taking part in creating and setting the processes connected with products.
- Directing and training new employees.
- Analyzing and solving arisen operating problems.
- Cooperating with other departments of the bank.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Product Manager - Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,078 - 100,190 NGN
98,479 - 385,487 NGN
Product Manager - Specialist
113,075 - 365,025 NGN
97,221 - 389,714 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,465 - 1,086,608 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used