Description of job position
- Identifying credit, market, operational, strategic and liquidity risks potentially threatening the assets and cash flow of the bank.
- Developing methodology for measuring individual types of risks.
- Designing and analysing measures to prevent risks.
- Designing solutions to cover damage in case of risks.
- Using external registers (e.g. credit register, register of Social Security debtors, etc.) in assessing risks.
- Cooperating with product and project managers, underwriters and other bank departments.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Risk Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
100,983 - 369,921 NGN
112,828 - 352,931 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
111,264 - 355,527 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN