Description of job position
- Identifying credit, market, operational, strategic and liquidity risks potentially threatening the assets and cash flow of the bank.
- Developing methodology for measuring individual types of risks.
- Designing and analysing measures to prevent risks.
- Designing solutions to cover damage in case of risks.
- Using external registers (e.g. credit register, register of Social Security debtors, etc.) in assessing risks.
- Cooperating with product and project managers, underwriters and other bank departments.
Position Risk Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Department Manager - Management
95669 - 377740 NGN
Risk Specialist - Banking
109825 - 357228 NGN
Production Manager - Management
90787 - 385722 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN