Description of job position
- Using electronic and mechanical measuring instruments.
- Evaluating the measurement results.
- Diagnosing the faults and electrical parts of motor vehicles.
- Reading the technical documentation.
- Performing maintenance, setting and removing defects and malfunctions in electrical installation.
- Installation of car alarms, central locking and other accessories.
Position Auto Electrician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
80,168 - 179,463 NGN
82,154 - 176,860 NGN
58,999 - 209,043 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN