Description of job position
- Using electronic and mechanical measuring instruments.
- Evaluating the measurement results.
- Diagnosing the faults and electrical parts of motor vehicles.
- Reading the technical documentation.
- Performing maintenance, setting and removing defects and malfunctions in electrical installation.
- Installation of car alarms, central locking and other accessories.
Position Auto Electrician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Service Technician - Information Technology
80223 - 179391 NGN
Auto Electrician - Car Industry
81055 - 178302 NGN
Sales coordinator - Commerce
55667 - 213925 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN