Description of job position
- Using electronic and mechanical measuring instruments.
- Evaluating the measurement results.
- Diagnosing the faults and electrical parts of motor vehicles.
- Reading the technical documentation.
- Performing maintenance, setting and removing defects and malfunctions in electrical installation.
- Installation of car alarms, central locking and other accessories.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Auto Electrician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
79,811 - 179,936 NGN
82,220 - 176,775 NGN
55,463 - 214,226 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others