Description of job position
- Receiving motor vehicles at the service station or at the used car lot.
- Preparing preliminary calculations of repairs.
- Planning and ordering repairs of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with clients throughout the course of the repairs.
- Assigning and controlling the work of subordinate staff.
- Ordering, receiving, and issuing parts from the warehouse.
- Administrative processing of orders and issuing invoices for the repairs made.
- Handing over the repaired vehicle to the client.
- Assessing complaints and claims.
Position Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technician - Mechanical Engineering
81745 - 203128 NGN
Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry
75989 - 211666 NGN
Forwarder - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
83908 - 200824 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN