Description of job position
- Receiving motor vehicles at the service station or at the used car lot.
- Preparing preliminary calculations of repairs.
- Planning and ordering repairs of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with clients throughout the course of the repairs.
- Assigning and controlling the work of subordinate staff.
- Ordering, receiving, and issuing parts from the warehouse.
- Administrative processing of orders and issuing invoices for the repairs made.
- Handing over the repaired vehicle to the client.
- Assessing complaints and claims.
Position Diagnostic Technician - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
82,868 - 202,226 NGN
71,980 - 217,297 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
85,820 - 198,589 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others