Description of job position
- Performing input, intermediate and output inspection of raw materials, components and products.
- Operating measuring instruments.
- Recording the results of measurements.
- Collecting samples of raw materials and their laboratory testing.
- Proposing measures and their implementation after identifying errors and drawbacks.
- Participating in the implementation of quality systems.
- Completing reports on audit results.
- Managing and updating prescribed documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Inspector - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
Law & Legislation
68,684 - 196,855 NGN
61,521 - 207,220 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
77,826 - 184,755 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others