Description of job position
- Performing input, intermediate and output inspection of raw materials, components and products.
- Operating measuring instruments.
- Recording the results of measurements.
- Collecting samples of raw materials and their laboratory testing.
- Proposing measures and their implementation after identifying errors and drawbacks.
- Participating in the implementation of quality systems.
- Completing reports on audit results.
- Managing and updating prescribed documentation.
Position Quality Inspector - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Welder - Construction & Real Estate
64109 - 208021 NGN
Quality Inspector - Car Industry
59895 - 214208 NGN
Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
88695 - 175453 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN