Description of job position
- Selling tyres for passenger and off-road vehicles, trucks and utility vehicles, metal, aluminium and alloy discs.
- Exchanging worn or damaged tyres, discs, tubes, valves etc.
- Repairing punctures, side punctures of tyres, sticking the tubes, sticking in the valves.
- Inflating tyres according to the pressure recommended by the manufacturer.
- Measuring and adjusting wheel alignment, tyre balancing.
- Providing advice on choosing the appropriate type of tyres, discs etc.
- Storing customer tyres during off-season.
Position Tyre Fitter - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research
80360 - 137796 NGN
Tyre Fitter - Car Industry
66988 - 154878 NGN
Data Entry Operator - Administration
74892 - 144887 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN