Description of job position
- Assembling and dismantling metal body parts and cabinets.
- Straightening damaged bodywork using a straightening bench.
- Producing complex sheet metal body parts and cabinets of road vehicles, rail vehicles and machines.
- Using and operating tools and equipment for sheet metal working.
- Glazing bodywork windows and cabinets for sealing profiles.
- Sorting door and cover gaps, checking their tightness.
- Sorting and repairing cover, window and door closing mechanisms.
- Gas welding, arc welding in a CO2 atmosphere, oxygen cutting.
Position Vehicle Body Repairer - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Water Management Technician
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
76,582 - 165,647 NGN
Vehicle Body Repairer
75,518 - 167,052 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
71,617 - 172,298 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN