Description of job position
- Responsibility for the sale and presentation of products or services of the company.
- Market research and monitoring of competitive activities.
- Reaching out to potential clients with business offers and creating new business contacts.
- Providing guidance in selecting the appropriate solution according to defined, individual client requirements and needs.
- Maintaining regular telephone and e-mail communication with clients.
- Organising and conducting business meetings.
- Submitting price offers and negotiating the final form of contract terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for meeting defined business plans and targets.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
92,390 - 301,302 NGN
66,340 - 340,138 NGN
119,988 - 263,816 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN