Description of job position
- Responsibility for selecting, the composition, and the final price of ordered goods and services.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Searching and contacting new suppliers, obtaining preliminary information on the quality, price, and possible delivered quantities.
- Managing sales negotiations with potential suppliers, negotiation, and agreement on contractual terms and conditions.
- Analysing price offers, concluding supplier contracts, and placing orders.
- Preparing flyers and similar activities aimed at supporting sales.
- Securing the settlement of claims.
Position Buying Agent - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Logistics Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
96177 - 222551 NGN
Buying Agent - Commerce
75500 - 251650 NGN
Quantity Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate
66931 - 264222 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN