Description of job position
- Recording of shopping items in the cash register.
- Cancellation of incorrectly charged items.
- Checking the price and nature of charged items.
- Accepting cash in domestic and foreign currency, meal tickets, shopping vouchers and payment cards; issuing cash for the purchase made.
- Selling complementary goods in the vicinity of the cash desk.
- Performing sensory control of received banknotes and vouchers, complying with internal guidelines and safety procedures.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash register, recounting and delivering of the daily receipts.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace.
Position Cashier - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Caregiver - Medicine & Social Care
43774 - 132873 NGN
Cashier - Commerce
37962 - 141274 NGN
Shop Assistant - Commerce
37924 - 141450 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN