Description of job position
- Handling complaints from customers to their general satisfaction.
- Issuing goods under complaint to customers.
- Carrying responsibility for goods returned by customers.
- Informing customers about their complaint rights.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Analysing causes of complaints.
- Keeping records of complaints received and handled.
Position Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
65,981 - 165,058 NGN
Complaints Department Clerk
48,582 - 191,007 NGN
Arts & Culture
64,285 - 168,769 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN