Description of job position
- Handling complaints from customers to their general satisfaction.
- Issuing goods under complaint to customers.
- Carrying responsibility for goods returned by customers.
- Informing customers about their complaint rights.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Analysing causes of complaints.
- Keeping records of complaints received and handled.
Position Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
48,952 - 188,943 NGN
Complaints Department Clerk
50,429 - 188,286 NGN
Arts & Culture
62,357 - 171,434 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used