Description of job position
- Handling complaints from customers to their general satisfaction.
- Issuing goods under complaint to customers.
- Carrying responsibility for goods returned by customers.
- Informing customers about their complaint rights.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Analysing causes of complaints.
- Keeping records of complaints received and handled.
Position Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Call Operator - Administration
69871 - 159828 NGN
Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce
51186 - 187178 NGN
Actor - Arts & Culture
63635 - 169664 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN