Description of job position
- Leadership over the key account department.
- Proactively leads the business’s strategic account planning processes and develops performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods.
- Leads the department in assessing, clarifying, and validating consumer needs on a regular basis.
- Is accountable for the achievement of the department’s assigned targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of the business’s overall objectives
- Develops and maintains healthy relationships with senior managers for all key accounts in order to guarantee their smooth execution.
- Gathers data and information both from his own initiatives and from junior key account management compiling it, analyzing it, and creating formal reports and presentations that will be used collaboratively with senior key account management
- Formulation of decisions and strategies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Customer Relationship Manager - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
54,078 - 119,230 NGN
Telecommunications Network Designer
141,588 - 376,186 NGN
Customer Relationship Manager
127,567 - 396,774 NGN
User Experience Expert
83,055 - 463,650 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
186,376 - 1,641,885 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used