Description of job position
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
Position E-Commerce Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
CRM specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR
143813 - 275646 NGN
E-Commerce Manager - Commerce
113998 - 320738 NGN
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Industry
119501 - 313213 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN