Description of job position
- Contacting potential customers with the goal of offering and promoting selected goods and/or services.
- Customer service and demonstrations of selected products.
- Providing professional consulting services.
- Collecting cash and non-cash payments.
- Issuing receipts for purchased goods and warranty sheets.
- Placing products on shelves and in other points of sale locations.
- Responsibility for the proper marking of the prices and names of merchandise.
- Securing merchandise against theft or damage.
- Participating in regular inventory activities.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash registers.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Expert Shop Assistant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Junior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
63,279 - 153,456 NGN
Expert Shop Assistant
45,923 - 178,134 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
56,323 - 163,728 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN