Description of job position
- Contacting potential customers with the goal of offering and promoting selected goods and/or services.
- Customer service and demonstrations of selected products.
- Providing professional consulting services.
- Collecting cash and non-cash payments.
- Issuing receipts for purchased goods and warranty sheets.
- Placing products on shelves and in other points of sale locations.
- Responsibility for the proper marking of the prices and names of merchandise.
- Securing merchandise against theft or damage.
- Participating in regular inventory activities.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash registers.
Position Expert Shop Assistant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Joiner - Wood Processing Industry
72939 - 140658 NGN
Expert Shop Assistant - Commerce
48443 - 174435 NGN
Practical nurse - Medicine & Social Care
55473 - 164924 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN