Description of job position
- Responsibility for the presentation and sale of a selected range of products and services, or for the sales within the entrusted region.
- Identifying potential customers on the basis of specified criteria.
- Maintaining good relations with new and existing customers.
- Identifying customers’ needs.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of personal sales plans.
- Processing reports on sales results.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
73,200 - 191,165 NGN
Junior Sales Representative
52,159 - 221,602 NGN
87,654 - 172,612 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN