Description of job position
- Building and maintaining business relationships with selected key clients.
- Identification of potential key clients on the market and their progressive acquisition.
- Participation in preparing sales plans.
- Responsibility for meeting defined sales goals and financial results.
- Monitoring the activities of competitors, the situation on the market, and the completion of market analysis.
- Preparing and holding client presentations.
- Representing and presenting the company at business meetings in line with corporate strategy.
- Completing price calculations, negotiation of contractual terms and conditions.
Position Key Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Radio Network Planning Specialist - Telecommunications
138306 - 358513 NGN
Key Account Manager - Commerce
133407 - 368751 NGN
Personnel Manager - Top Management
89936 - 432391 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN