Description of job position
- Building and maintaining business relationships with selected key clients.
- Identification of potential key clients on the market and their progressive acquisition.
- Participation in preparing sales plans.
- Responsibility for meeting defined sales goals and financial results.
- Monitoring the activities of competitors, the situation on the market, and the completion of market analysis.
- Preparing and holding client presentations.
- Representing and presenting the company at business meetings in line with corporate strategy.
- Completing price calculations, negotiation of contractual terms and conditions.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Key Account Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Radio Network Planning Specialist
133,829 - 364,684 NGN
Key Account Manager
133,738 - 368,291 NGN
87,960 - 435,385 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN