Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth operation of a point of sale/shop.
- Responsibility for sales results and for meeting defined financial plans.
- Ordering goods and services depending on the balance of stocks and other circumstances.
- Hiring and training new staff.
- Managing, motivating, and evaluating staff, developing their professional skills and abilities.
- Completing a roster for work shifts, assigning work activities within the shop.
- Supervising the quality of goods and services provided to customers.
- Receiving complaints from customers, resolving claims pursuant to the valid legislation and internal regulations.
- Collecting daily revenues and securing their proper turnover.
- Performing regular, ongoing and spot inventories of goods in stock.
- Managing all the required documentation and other materials for payroll purposes.
Position Retail Store Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Bookmaker - Commerce
57772 - 226429 NGN
Retail Store Manager - Commerce
57416 - 227124 NGN
Junior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
55668 - 230533 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN