Description of job position
- Co-ordination of the sales team by managing plans, storing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of equipment or materials related to sales.
- Responding to customers' complaints and providing post-sales support on demand.
- Monitoring financial data and sales team goals and co-ordinating the activity of sales people.
- Communicating with partners with the goal of maintaining existing and creating new business relationships.
Position Sales coordinator - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,078 - 100,190 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
87,648 - 201,155 NGN
58,542 - 243,340 NGN
81,173 - 210,949 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,465 - 1,086,608 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used