Description of job position
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Handling technical documentation, preparation of required technical information on products and systems, help with the preparation of contracts from the technical point of view.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Negotiating tender and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Helping with the design of custom-made products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Engineer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
47,413 - 98,450 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
115,505 - 294,814 NGN
103,588 - 311,480 NGN
99,602 - 317,389 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,453 - 1,034,467 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used