Description of job position
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Handling technical documentation, preparation of required technical information on products and systems, help with the preparation of contracts from the technical point of view.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Negotiating tender and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Helping with the design of custom-made products.
Position Sales Engineer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
Senior Sales Representative
101,509 - 314,371 NGN
101,348 - 314,658 NGN
102,527 - 314,489 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used