Description of job position
- Looking for potential clients within an assigned region.
- Presenting and promoting goods or services.
- Monitoring the stock levels of goods at different locations and accepting orders.
- Providing professional advice to customers and resolving claims.
- Performing supporting marketing activities at facilities.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of a personal sales plan.
- Reporting sales results to a direct superior.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
96,976 - 195,258 NGN
63,929 - 241,279 NGN
Arts & Culture
96,094 - 196,836 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN