Description of job position
- Placing products on shelves and in secondary points of sale locations.
- Checking the state and quantity of goods on the shelves in the store and in the warehouse.
- Repositioning and arranging goods at points of sale to increase their marketability.
- Checking the expiry dates, removing expired goods from shelves.
- Verifying prices of displayed goods, competitive price monitoring.
Position Shelf Stacker/Merchandiser - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
62,093 - 141,334 NGN
44,319 - 166,488 NGN
Arts & Culture
59,644 - 145,395 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN