Description of job position
- Placing products on shelves and in secondary points of sale locations.
- Checking the state and quantity of goods on the shelves in the store and in the warehouse.
- Repositioning and arranging goods at points of sale to increase their marketability.
- Checking the expiry dates, removing expired goods from shelves.
- Verifying prices of displayed goods, competitive price monitoring.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Shelf Stacker/Merchandiser - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,078 - 100,190 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
72,402 - 127,806 NGN
42,964 - 168,485 NGN
Arts & Culture
59,577 - 145,486 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
206,465 - 1,086,608 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used