Description of job position
- Addressing potential customers with the goal of offering and promoting the sale of merchandise and/or services.
- Customer service and demonstrating selected products.
- Collecting cash and non-cash payments.
- Issuing receipts for purchased goods and warranty sheets.
- Placing products on shelves and in other points of sale locations.
- Responsibility for the proper marking of the price and name of the merchandise.
- Securing merchandise against theft or damage.
- Participating in regular inventory activities.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash registers.
Position Shop Assistant - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Cashier - Commerce
37962 - 141274 NGN
Shop Assistant - Commerce
37924 - 141450 NGN
Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
62727 - 108825 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN