Description of job position
- Organising work activities and assigning tasks within the entrusted shop department.
- Leading and motivating a team of employees.
- Securing the timely and proper unloading and pricing of goods.
- Stock level monitoring.
- Communicating with suppliers and stocks of goods ordering.
- Completing analyses of sales in the entrusted department.
- Proposing marketing activities focusing on promotion.
- Receiving complaints from customers and resolving claims.
Position Store Department Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy
69640 - 187769 NGN
Store Department Manager - Commerce
59148 - 202815 NGN
Sports Coach - Education, Science & Research
77223 - 177893 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN