Description of job position
- Reading technical and project documentation.
- Preparing mortar, cement, skim coats, and plasters.
- Cutting bricks to the required shapes and sizes.
- Work on bearing, dividing, and non-bearing walls, columns, arches, chimneys, and fireplaces.
- Checking walls for levelness using a bricklayer straightedge with a bubble level.
- Insulating building facades, insulation against groundwater and noise.
- Completing and repairing outdoor and indoor plaster work.
- Setting up and taking down bricklayer scaffolding.
Position Bricklayer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry
74767 - 171171 NGN
Bricklayer - Construction & Real Estate
59721 - 192252 NGN
Machine Operator, Machinist - Construction & Real Estate
57789 - 195157 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN