Description of job position
- Monitoring the method and process of completing construction projects in accordance with occupational health and safety standards.
- Responsibility for proper installation and operation of technical equipment on the construction site.
- Responsibility for professional storage and suitability of construction products, materials, machinery and equipment.
- Supervising the daily management of the building journal.
- Ensuring the compliance of the spatial position with the construction documentation as well as compliance with general technical requirements for construction.
- Shared responsibility for the compliance with the conditions of decisions issued for the construction of the building.
- Ensuring the elimination of identified deficiencies, informing the building authority in case of defects that cannot be removed in the course of construction supervision.
Position Building Control Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Laboratory Director - Top Management
62154 - 343193 NGN
Building Control Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate
91033 - 300340 NGN
Deputy Headmaster - Education, Science & Research
138270 - 237388 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN