Description of job position
- Completing preparatory, technical, project and other construction and construction-technical documentation for the authorisation of constructions, their alterations, and maintenance work.
- Completing partial documentation for territorial plans.
- Completing documentation for the assessment of the impact of construction work on the environment.
- Providing the technical and economic consulting services (expert opinions, surveys, estimates, etc.).
- Performing construction measurements and construction diagnostics.
- Providing professional author's supervision regarding the construction work in accordance with the approved project documentation.
- Representation investor during the preparation and provision of construction works.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Civil Engineer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
86,007 - 271,346 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
81,497 - 278,025 NGN
Maritime Transport Organiser
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
106,924 - 242,871 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN