Description of job position
- Coordinating and organising the staff according to the site manager’s instructions.
- Monitoring the construction processes and procedures while maintaining safety and health at work.
- Supervising the performance of construction works in accordance with the work schedule.
- Performing the activities according to construction documentation and their recording in the site diary.
- Responsibility for the proper management of the company’s wealth.
Position Construction Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
93,528 - 270,929 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
88,571 - 278,904 NGN
91,063 - 275,448 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN