Description of job position
- Coordinating and organising the staff according to the site manager’s instructions.
- Monitoring the construction processes and procedures while maintaining safety and health at work.
- Supervising the performance of construction works in accordance with the work schedule.
- Performing the activities according to construction documentation and their recording in the site diary.
- Responsibility for the proper management of the company’s wealth.
Position Construction Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
ICT-specialist - Information Technology
91209 - 271103 NGN
Construction Manager - Construction & Real Estate
84298 - 281622 NGN
Forestry Manager - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
111796 - 243714 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN