Description of job position
- Design work for aboveground and underground transportation structures, utility networks, electrical installation, heating systems, gas installation, hygienic equipment, HVAC equipment, camera systems, fire protection systems, etc.
- Completing all levels of project documentation including all drawings and other attachments.
- Proposal of alternative solutions.
- Communication with investors and incorporating their requirements into a project.
- Notifying investors as to the potential drawbacks or risks connected to project execution.
Position Design Technician - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance
96155 - 201511 NGN
Design Technician - Construction & Real Estate
67096 - 242622 NGN
Co-ordinator - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
91769 - 208260 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN