Description of job position
- Developing the plat maps.
- Staking the land.
- Planimetric and altimetric measurements.
- Construction measurements before and after completion.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Land Surveyor/Geodesist - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,718 - 125,080 NGN
District Forest Officer
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
111,683 - 238,379 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
79,102 - 286,125 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
91,574 - 268,496 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
278,403 - 1,409,314 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used