Description of job position
- Applying primer to the wall surface before painting.
- Removing old paint from the walls with a scraper, spatula and/or wire brush.
- Mixing colours with pigment to achieve the desired colour shade.
- Applying paint to paint rollers and/or brushes, removing excess paint using a grid.
- Applying paint to interior and exterior walls with paint rollers and/or brushes.
Position Painter - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,417 - 99,747 NGN
57,557 - 196,914 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
59,677 - 194,415 NGN
79,885 - 167,039 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
214,211 - 1,016,685 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 25 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used