Description of job position
- Planning, managing, and coordinating construction projects.
- Responsibility for compliance with the agreed deadlines and budget.
- Inspecting the quality of completed work.
- Cooperating with construction designers and construction supervisors.
- Sending price inquiries to potential suppliers.
- Conducting negotiations with suppliers and selecting suppliers in co-operation with investors.
- Completing weekly and monthly reports.
- Cooperating in receiving the construction works.
Position Project Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
C++ Programmer - Information Technology
110912 - 433119 NGN
Project Manager - Construction & Real Estate
108016 - 439289 NGN
Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications
147232 - 384183 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN