Description of job position
- Managing of residential and non-residential space from a technical aspect.
- Reviewing the technical condition of buildings and the surrounding area.
- Responsibility for a continuous supply of energy carriers.
- Performing regular reviews and inspections of distributions and equipment.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the building, removal of municipal waste and recyclable resources.
- Planning and coordinating alternations and general overhauls of buildings.
- Communicating with suppliers and national institutions.
- Responsibility for managing all the required documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Property Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
54,078 - 119,230 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
97,621 - 239,421 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
74,102 - 272,628 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
92,168 - 247,082 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
186,376 - 1,641,885 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used