Description of job position
- Managing of residential and non-residential space from a technical aspect.
- Reviewing the technical condition of buildings and the surrounding area.
- Responsibility for a continuous supply of energy carriers.
- Performing regular reviews and inspections of distributions and equipment.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the building, removal of municipal waste and recyclable resources.
- Planning and coordinating alternations and general overhauls of buildings.
- Communicating with suppliers and national institutions.
- Responsibility for managing all the required documentation.
Position Property Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Coach - Human Resources
91584 - 250235 NGN
Property Manager - Construction & Real Estate
77168 - 270743 NGN
Health Care Purchasing Specialist - Insurance
80032 - 267725 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN