Description of job position
- Calculating, plotting and fabricating sheet metal products.
- Cutting the sheet metal plates into the required dimensions.
- Laying a soft and hard roof covering.
- Covering roofs, terraces, balconies, loggias, parapets, cornices, window sills, etc. with sheet metal.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Roofer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,192 - 125,771 NGN
Registry Administration Officer
103,224 - 233,363 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
77,149 - 269,657 NGN
83,449 - 261,206 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
220,645 - 1,585,887 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used