Description of job position
- Putting up scaffoldings while considering the load-carrying capacity of the bed.
- Putting up scaffoldings along the frontage of the buildings.
- Putting up protective railings, protective nets, ladders, floors and blocks that prevent objects from falling down from the scaffolding.
- Being responsible for building the right foundations of a scaffolding, for the correct anchoring and putting up of the scaffolding .
- Taking apart the scaffolding and protective nets after finishing the building process.
Position Scaffolder - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Retail Store Manager
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
97,778 - 209,671 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
70,653 - 247,350 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
75,960 - 240,132 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN