Description of job position
- Planning and designing of living and commercial environments.
- Negotiating fees and setting schedules for the project.
- Researching and drawing up rough plans.
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials.
- Providing clients with samples of wallpaper, paint and fabric for approval.
- Supervising the work as it is carried out.
- Gathering information from clients about requirements.
- Inspecting buildings to gain an idea of size and current layout.
- Assessing requirements for materials, furniture and furnishings.
- Liaising with professionals and organizations such as suppliers, manufacturers, quantity surveyors and architects.
Position Spatial Planner - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
State Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
109249 - 216375 NGN
Spatial Planner - Construction & Real Estate
80674 - 255401 NGN
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
85787 - 250134 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN