Description of job position
- Identifying locations in buildings to which the load is imposed.
- Designing building structures with an emphasis placed on their safety, economy as well as the requirements from investor, architect and public bodies.
- Completing static and dynamic calculations.
- Completing expert opinions for new buildings, bridges, tunnels etc.
- Conducting sightings of buildings damaged by natural disasters, explosions; issuing expert opinions on their further habitability/uninhabitability (in case of residential premises).
Position Structural Engineer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
102,967 - 291,250 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
70,993 - 339,926 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
117,606 - 273,368 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN