Description of job position
- Identifying locations in buildings to which the load is imposed.
- Designing building structures with an emphasis placed on their safety, economy as well as the requirements from investor, architect and public bodies.
- Completing static and dynamic calculations.
- Completing expert opinions for new buildings, bridges, tunnels etc.
- Conducting sightings of buildings damaged by natural disasters, explosions; issuing expert opinions on their further habitability/uninhabitability (in case of residential premises).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Structural Engineer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
78,083 - 264,366 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
82,545 - 258,488 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
101,731 - 233,095 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used