Description of job position
- Identifying locations in buildings to which the load is imposed.
- Designing building structures with an emphasis placed on their safety, economy as well as the requirements from investor, architect and public bodies.
- Completing static and dynamic calculations.
- Completing expert opinions for new buildings, bridges, tunnels etc.
- Conducting sightings of buildings damaged by natural disasters, explosions; issuing expert opinions on their further habitability/uninhabitability (in case of residential premises).
Position Structural Engineer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
School Principal - Top Management
67772 - 359753 NGN
Structural Engineer - Construction & Real Estate
76632 - 346337 NGN
Facility Manager - Management
108437 - 300204 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN