Description of job position
- Welding metals, plastics, and polymers pursuant to the technical documentation.
- Defining suitable methods for welding and work procedures.
- Using welding tools and instruments, responsibility for proper settings and use.
- Cleaning, polishing, and other finishing work for welds.
- Inspecting the quality of welds using a series of tests.
- Caring for and maintaining technical equipment in operating condition.
Position Welder - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Power-Generating Machinery Operator - Electrical & Power Engineering
88642 - 174166 NGN
Welder - Construction & Real Estate
64109 - 208021 NGN
Quality Inspector - Car Industry
59895 - 214208 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN