Description of job position
- Welding metals, plastics, and polymers pursuant to the technical documentation.
- Defining suitable methods for welding and work procedures.
- Using welding tools and instruments, responsibility for proper settings and use.
- Cleaning, polishing, and other finishing work for welds.
- Inspecting the quality of welds using a series of tests.
- Caring for and maintaining technical equipment in operating condition.
Position Welder - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
66,995 - 203,077 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
61,718 - 211,468 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
75,589 - 192,758 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN