Description of job position
- Issuing and processing of invoices, credit and debit notes.
- Performing retrospective control of invoices and billing documentation.
- Preparing documentation for invoicing and accounting.
- Processing of travel orders.
- Monitoring the payment discipline of customers, urging of late payments.
- Cash management in domestic and foreign currency.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, solving possible discrepancies.
- Recording and archiving of documents in accordance with accounting, tax and internal regulations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Billing Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Wood Processing Industry
70,939 - 170,609 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
82,694 - 155,479 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
66,365 - 177,149 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN