Description of job position
- Issuing and processing of invoices, credit and debit notes.
- Performing retrospective control of invoices and billing documentation.
- Preparing documentation for invoicing and accounting.
- Processing of travel orders.
- Monitoring the payment discipline of customers, urging of late payments.
- Cash management in domestic and foreign currency.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, solving possible discrepancies.
- Recording and archiving of documents in accordance with accounting, tax and internal regulations.
Position Billing Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Lumberjack - Wood Processing Industry
72549 - 168450 NGN
Billing Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
81456 - 157042 NGN
Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
66706 - 176680 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN