Description of job position
- Performing invoicing for the client’s customers within a specified time period.
- Defining requirements for clients.
- Responsibility for the automatic and manual billing and solving all related problems.
- Unsubscribing customers from the client’s billing system.
- Daily communication with other departments within the company and sales managers.
- Examining the possible differences between the invoices and the data entered into the client’s system.
Position Billing Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Machine Operator - Mechanical Engineering
94419 - 190653 NGN
Billing Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
71521 - 221788 NGN
Service Technician - Production
77883 - 213956 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN