Description of job position
- Managing and processing the outstanding claims agenda.
- Monitoring the payment of overdue receivables.
- Contacting debtors by telephone, recovering due amounts.
- Sending letters of formal notice and reminders to debtors and other participants in the supplier-customer relation.
- Concluding agreements with debtors, negotiating deadlines for payments and repayment schedules.
- Transferring unrecovered debts to bailiffs and mandate companies.
- Contributing to the reduction of the total volume of unrecovered debts.
- Identifying the contact details of debtors.
Position Claims Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
92426 - 209760 NGN
Claims Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
72892 - 236940 NGN
Interpreter - Translating, interpreting
76992 - 231274 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN